Tuesday, January 21, 2014

The Prettiest Chairs!

French Script Design by Carolyn Quartermaine

 Design by Carolyn Quartermaine

 Venetian Design


 Source

 Source

Design by Carolyn Quartermaine 

Louis XV Bergere


 Louis XVI



 From the French Belle Epoque Period 

Louis XV 

 Source Unknown
Louis XVI

Louis XVI Painted Lyre Back Chair
Design by Karina Gentinetta

 Source

19th C. Antique Wingback Bergere in Toile

 Source
Swedish Design

Pair of Louis XVI 19th C. French Armchairs

 Source

Pair of French Gilt Aubusson Chairs

 Source
 Desk Chair (Fauteuil De Cabinet), Date: 19th–20th century, Culture: French


 Source Unknown


I make every effort to credit original sources and link wherever possible. I would be grateful if you can provide information on any unnamed source.  If you are the owner of any uncredited images, no deliberate infringement of copyright is intended. I respect all intellectual property and will remove or modify any image or post at the owner's request.
 Thank you for visiting A House Romance!


5 comments:

  1. Dear Mimi - Happy New Year!! I was really excited to see your new post pop up - welcome back! Gorgeous, gorgeous chairs. Thank you for including my Swedish Gustavian chairs. Great treat to be included here :)
    Take care,
    Loi

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty...I really just love chairs! These are so special...I'd love any of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, so many gorgeous chairs!!!! I want them all! LOL
    Have a great week!
    ~Des

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for such lovely comments- you have made my day!
    xo
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, so thank you for leaving a comment!